Computer Science and Communication Systems (CSCS)
August 4-17, 2019
- SNU link (coming soon…)
Following the success of the 2007 – 2018 editions of the International University in Computer Science and Networking, a new edition will take place in Seoul, South Korea. Advanced courses in the field of information technology will be taught in English by professors from SNU (Seoul National University) and HEIG-VD (Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud).
This program rich in cultural and scientific exchange is undoubtedly beneficial, even necessary for future engineers. In addition to the academic program, students and instructors will participate in cultural activities in order to foster cultural exchange between all participants.
- 4 courses of 20 hours (20 * 45 minutes)
- For Swiss students: Replaces a « cours à choix » (6th semester). You should be a regular student at HEIG-VD, 2nd year.
- For Korean students: 4 SNU credits, A-F scale.
- Required level in English: B2 (First Certificate) or higher
- Pre-requisite: Object Oriented Programming and Networking
- A certificate of completion will be delivered to each student, with grades